BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Only @ Bimmerfest: Confidential Complete 3 Series Vehicle Ordering Guide Here Now!!

20409 Views 44 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  Skiddy
:D

Who loves you Baby?

Another exclusive Bimmerfest scoop for our readers...

Click Here!
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view file. Please visit www.adobe.com for free download)

:bigpimp:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Thanks Jon.

However, now I'm torn between the current 330i sedan and the upcoming 335i as it looks like when similarly equipped, the 335i is less!

God Darn!, why can't it ever be easy.
Sorry, I should've been more clear.... The invoice pricing is less.
xspeedy said:
What are you talking about? The 335i is $2100 more than the 330i.
330i = available now with prolly a good deal and 355i = October availability and prolly msrp. :dunno:
Jon said:
Sounds like an easy decision to make to me...

:D
hmmm, interesting. My 2006 invoice pricing is more. I swore I got it off this site, maybe I jotted it down wrong. I'll go check. :dunno:
xspeedy said:
2006 330i = $33,485
2007 335i = $35,605 + 180 (training service fee) = 35,785

US Invoice Price for 335i is $2,300 more. I don't think the options are any different, so I'm not sure how you are finding a 335i to be less than a 330.
Well, it's official... I'm an idiot. I wrote the base invoice price down wrong. :yikes: :yikes:

Thanks for correcting me. Now, lets see if I can find a E90 330i with the options that I want. :thumbup:
tMan said:
hmmm, interesting. My 2006 invoice pricing is more. I swore I got it off this site, maybe I jotted it down wrong. I'll go check. :dunno:
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.