BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
760 Posts
Has anybody heard anything about the new 3 series 08? I'd like to see if I should wait or go for the 07....:confused:
I'm facing the same question. Unless I'm waiting for an '08, I need deliver in early September. So, time is running out for me to decide one way or another. Any idea when '08 info will become available?

· Registered
134 Posts
I'm facing the same question. Unless I'm waiting for an '08, I need deliver in early September. So, time is running out for me to decide one way or another. Any idea when '08 info will become available?
I was debating waiting for 08, but my CA told me there will be no change for 08, and that the factory will start producing them the 3rd week of August after the August German shut down, deliveries to the US will begin in mid September.

· Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
760 Posts
I was debating waiting for 08, but my CA told me there will be no change for 08
I'm not questioning the belief/honesty of your CA, but do you think that advice is entirely reliable? We've already seen many changes in the 335's during the 07 model year, such as updated navigation, new colors, adding oil cooler to all step models (at least I think that's the generally accepted thought at this time), and (I believe) a change in the ipod integration, just to name a few. While certainly possible, it's hard for me to believe there will be no changes/new options for '08. That said, I wish I had some idea as to whether any changes would be worth waiting for.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.