BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to wash my car again! :)

TODAY..MORNING LOW CLOUDS AND FOG...SOME SUN THIS AFTERNOON. HIGHS NEAR 60. LIGHT WIND.

TONIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY EARLY...THEN LOW CLOUDS AND FOG FORMING. LOWS IN THE 40S. LIGHT WIND.

THURSDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH MORNING FOG. HIGHS 55 TO 60. LIGHT WIND.

THURSDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY WITH AREAS OF DRIZZLE OR FOG. LOWS NEAR 45.

FRIDAY...CLOUDY IN THE MORNING WITH AREAS OF DRIZZLE OR FOG... BECOMING PARTLY SUNNY IN THE
AFTERNOON. HIGHS NEAR 55.

SATURDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. PATCHY LATE NIGHT AND MORNING DENSE FOG. LOWS 35 TO 40. HIGHS 50 TO 55.

SUNDAY THROUGH TUESDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. LOWS IN THE 30S. HIGHS 45 TO 50.

Okay, so looks like Friday morning the bimmer will sleep in the garage, but hey! It'll be clean again!

{Note to self: seek OCD help}

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim Seattle said:
Should be nice through Thankgiving Rip....take advantage of it! :thumbup:
:thumbup: Got the Queens Carriage already clean ready for our journey to the Inlaw's house. Have a great Turkey day Jim!

·
5,820 Posts
Ripsnort said:
10 miles West as the crow flies! Wish me luck! :D (In-laws)
You have my best. 100 miles west for me at noon, 100 miles back east at five. Hers at noon, mine at five.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Home by 6:30! :) Hope your travel went well today John. Here's my "Speed Shine" helpers prior to departure this afternoon :):bigpimp:

Attachments

·
5,820 Posts
Ripsnort said:
Home by 6:30! :) Hope your travel went well today John. Here's my "Speed Shine" helpers prior to departure this afternoon :):bigpimp:
Lucky guy, looks like a beautiful day there. Home at 4:40 from the first leg, at brother at 5:15. Home now about 9:00. It's been a long, filling day. But the 540 was a dream to drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts