BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An uncommon color combo is now parked in front of my office on the showroom floor... It's an Oxford Green 330Cic with black soft top, and Natural Brown leather interior... Based on feedback from you guyz here I included the Premium Pkg., so this one's got wood.

Anyone wanna see pics, let me know...

:tsk:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hey, I've always liked that combo. It was very popular with mid-90's luxury cars, like the Acura Legend or Mazda Millenia. Looks beautiful to me! :thumbup:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE:

Okay, I'll take some pics a little later...

I also have an Imola Red / Black M3 Coupe to photograph.

:thumbup:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: RE:

Jon Shafer said:
Okay, I'll take some pics a little later...

I also have an Imola Red / Black M3 Coupe to photograph.

:thumbup:
Look forward to the pics:)

Delivery pics of the M3 I assume:dunno:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't think you should have any problem selling that combo. Green and Brown are colors that complement each other and the black top will pick up the black on the dash and seats. This looks better IMO than that silver\nat brown pooch you had. At least I hope the word is "had" and not "have".

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This time of year the lighting in my showroom is terrible for taking digital pics.

Here goes anyway:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Jon Shafer said:
This time of year the lighting in my showroom is terrible for taking digital pics.

Here goes anyway:
:bawling:

You're killing me Jon... :( :bawling:

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Those are some nice shots. What's up with the M3 and the transmission? Its hard to tell if that is the SMG or not. I can't see the paddles from that angle. :dunno: From the shifter, it does actually look the the SMG, unless BMW has a stick that mimics the look of SMG. Now I'm all confused. :p

That color combo is real nice! :thumbup: Who orders these "special" cars, you or some of your dealers?

Edit: It's def. an SMG. I just noticed its missing a pedal. :lmao:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

Jon Shafer said:
Is is a stick, or not?

:dunno:
Pretty slick covering the pedal(s) with the mat to :confused: us:)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts

Jon Shafer said:
Nat Brown would be proud...

:p
Oooh ....................:bigpimp:

I don't think you'll have any trouble selling that combo:thumbup:

Let me check my lotto numbers tomorrow, if I hit I'll be out to pick it up:) Cross coutry break in period;)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Having just taken delivery on a 330xi with Natural Brown I must admit that the interior rocks!

Everyone who has seen the car thinks the interior is great. My BENZ friends said they'd have to pay a premium to get a multi-color interior.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts