BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Here is the deal i was offered. Went in for a ED 430i Xdrive....
Dealer: Bloomfield NJ
ED MSRP: 56,770
Invoice: 52,713
Negotated Price : 54,513 ( Invoice + 1500 dealer Profit + 300 fees)
Options(included in above): Driver Assistance, Premium Package, Harman surround, Side and top view cameras, Cold weather
Term: 10K miles
Down : 4K for upfront takes, dealer fees, doc fees, first month and 2K for cap deduction Total Down of 6K
residual : 57%
Payment : 705 or 750 for same build for the 440i due to some of my build coming standard

I am planning on visiting a couple of more dealers..i think the dealer profit can be brought down more. What do you lease experts think?

Thanks

·
Don't be a left lane hog
3,187 Posts
My opinion is that instead of a cap cost reduction, cash is better used in Multuple Security Deposits. It may not bring down the payment as much, but you'll get the money back plus a reduction in interest costs. Look up MSD in the Ask a BMW dealer section.

·
Registered
446 Posts
For a 430i xDrive you could probably negotiate a deal for $500 to $1000 less dealer profit, especially if you went through a Board Sponsor and are willing to take Performance Center delivery.

You might want to post your question on the "Ask a Dealer" thread.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any NJ or close board sponsor you recommend? I will be doing European delivery for the savings and experience

·
Registered
446 Posts
I guess "close" is relative, but Adrian in Atlanta (not sure of his current recently moved to dealership) has been a favorite of East Coast Bimmerfesters for years.

·
Can has cheezburger
2,081 Posts
Adrian is now based out of United BMW of Gwinnett in north Atlanta. I've done business with him before and plan on purchasing two cars from him over the next year. I highly recommend him.

I'm not sure if there are any board sponsors in the NE, but you can also buy from anyone in the country and do a PCD. This would potentially extend your redelivery time but then you'd get to do the 2nd delivery center delivery.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Recommend you try Mark Carvalho now at Flemington NJ BMW. He knows ED inside and out. My experience at Bloomfield is that they don't do a lot of them and don't like the extra paperwork. Currently doing my 2nd ED with him.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I second Mike Wendroff. Being in that part of NJ, he is pretty close to you.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts