Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
kadaf said:
I'm selling mines for $7000 obo, 95 740i 147K, 19" inch clean.
Alusil engine
That is a clean looking car for such high mileage. . .and the price is right too, m.skeen! I think you should look into buying an E38 rather then going for something that is older. . .E38's are gr8 running cars provided service was done in a timely manner and the drivers have kept it in good condition. E38's are preferred over E65's in some cases by consumers just because some people dont prefer the current design (but the new 750Li is amazing all around!) So for 7000 bucks you cant go wrong if the car is running smoothly mechanically sound and is in great condition! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
740i?

kadaf said:
I'm selling mines for $7000 obo, 95 740i 147K, 19" inch clean.
Alusil engine
That is a clean looking car for such high mileage. . .and the price is right too, m.skeen! I think you should look into buying an E38 rather then going for something that is older. . .E38's are gr8 running cars provided service was done in a timely manner and the drivers have kept it in good condition. E38's are preferred over E65's in some cases by consumers just because some people dont prefer the current design (but the new 750Li is amazing all around!) So for 7000 bucks you cant go wrong if the car is running smoothly mechanically sound and is in great condition! :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts