BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what's "option 430 or 431"? I was looking at the accessory catelog for E90, and was interested in the "universal transmitter/compass". But it says that "requires option 430 or 431"; I looked at the options list for E90 but couldn't found any option coded 430 or 431. Here the link to the accessory page: Accessory page Anyone has similar retrofit experience for their BMWs?? Dont know if its easy to swap the two.

·
Registered
5 Posts
LMC said:
430 = auto-dimming mirrors -- interior and exterior
431 = auto-dimming interior mirror
Just to add some details, I'm going to quote from the BMW options document, word for word. Note that I'm quoting from a BMW South Africa document, so there could be slight variations in the details, but it should be close enough to your market since the option numbers are the same.

Option 431 - Interior rear-view mirror with automatic anti-dazzle function.
Electrochromatic interior mirror including soft-light and reading light.
Included in option code 430 'Interior and exterior mirrors with automatic anti-dazzle function.'

Option 430 - Interior and Exterior mirrors with automatic anti-dazzle function.
Exterior mirrors electrically foldable, including heating for exterior mirrors and windscreen washer jets (standard for 6 cylinder), automatic parking function for passenger-side exterior mirror, key-dependent memory function for exterior mirrors. Including option code 431 'Interior rear-view mirror with automatic anti-dazzle function' and interior lights package with reading lights front and rear, lighting for vanity mirror, soft-light rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.