Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered a 2016 BMW435i Convertible. It's getting built and will be getting the delivery in end of October or early November. The price has already been fixed at $500 over the invoice price with the dealer. Now I just came to know that BMW is offering $1000 as option Credit. What is that. Can I use it now to negotiate with the dealer and get the car $500 under the invoice price. I haven't given any deposit or anything to the dealer yet. Also is $500 over the invoice price a good deal.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've ordered a 2016 BMW435i Convertible. It's getting built and will be getting the delivery in end of October or early November. The price has already been fixed at $500 over the invoice price with the dealer. Now I just came to know that BMW is offering $1000 as option Credit. What is that. Can I use it now to negotiate with the dealer and get the car $500 under the invoice price. I haven't given any deposit or anything to the dealer yet. Also is $500 over the invoice price a good deal.
The option credit is a manufacturer incentive. http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2016/4/435iConvertible/OfferDetail.aspx?regiontypeid=4

I have PCD scheduled for Thursday (10/15) and I paid for the car today. I brought up the option credit yesterday and in less than an hour my CA emailed me back and said I was getting the $1000 credit. Already had the $1000 USAA credit. I ordered the car back in early August and put down a $1000 deposit.

You should definitely get the credit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does the credit apply if you're leasing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts