BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Order E90 and flight booking - how far in advance?

692 1
I am planning an ED pick-up on July 25. Could somebody, please, give me advice when I should place the car order and book the flights with Lufthansa (2-1 deal) to make sure that I can get the car on time and the flights are available? I was planning to do it in the next 2 weeks or so but I also heard that after May 6 (E90 release) it will be easier to get a better deal for ED. According to my friend, one dealer said that they were not discounting anything on the E90s until they come out. So, I am not sure if it's safe to wait until then... In the first case, it would be 13 weeks ahead. In the second case: 9-10 weeks. Thank you in advance for your opinions.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Get your deal done (signed, sealed and confirmed by BMWUSA ED office) by 4/25. At the latest. I know others have been gotten it done in less time, but This E90 is a new car and demand will be very strong for the first year. Also you are talking about ED spot on the peak summer vacation time. GET IT DONE ASAP unless you like to live by a thin thread. :eeps:

Greg220 said:
I am planning an ED pick-up on July 25. Could somebody, please, give me advice when I should place the car order and book the flights with Lufthansa (2-1 deal) to make sure that I can get the car on time and the flights are available?.
I was planning to do it in the next 2 weeks or so but I also heard that after May 6 (E90 release) it will be easier to get a better deal for ED. According to my friend, one dealer said that they were not discounting anything on the E90s until they come out. So, I am not sure if it's safe to wait until then... In the first case, it would be 13 weeks ahead. In the second case: 9-10 weeks. Thank you in advance for your opinions.
That's rediculous!! why would things would be different on 5/7?? :dunno: This new E90 is highly tounted and there are ALOT people waiting for it (look at the significant drop in the older E46 sales in the last 3 months. Evidence of 3 series buyers holding out and waiting for the release of new bimmer despite the heavy incentive on the remainder models).

hope this helps and Good luck w/ your purchase,

beewang :bigpimp:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.