BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, it looks like the order is in

It's gonna be a 2003 330i with
- Manual transmission *thanks TD* (heh heh, I couldn't resist ;) )
- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

Delivery should the end of November / early December

Trade in on my 330Ci as of today would be $29,700, of course it's gonna get reappraised in 2 months so I am hoping it will stay around $29,000 even . . .

I wanted you to put your mind at ease that I will be here for the next 2 years to harass all of you ;) ;) :D :D

20,210 Posts
Alan F said:

- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

Trade in on my 330Ci as of today would be $29,700, of course it's gonna get reappraised in 2 months so I am hoping it will stay around $29,000 even . . .

I wanted you to put your mind at ease that I will be here for the next 2 years to harass all of you ;) ;) :D :D
don't tease us
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Head-In-Sand Dumbass
2,192 Posts
Congrats Alan! I'm noting you went with the sedan... good man! Next time I'm prolly gonna switch it up w/ a coupe if I stick with the 330.

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Alan F said:

- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

Metallic color???? That's not very definitive.

Just what we all need, more harassment.:banghead: :banghead:

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The reason I didn't put the color in is because

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
1) Orient blue/Sand or Topaz/Grey (there's that color again)
2) Steel Blue/ Sand
3) Black with sand or Nat brown

Also, in that exact order - the reason Ihave 2 number 1's is becasue they are tied for first place . . .

My real concern is I will get bored of the blues . . .

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
Alan F said:

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
2) Steel Blue/ Sand

Also, in that exact order - the reason Ihave 2 number 1's is becasue they are tied for first place . . .

Don't you get bored with everything? And, haven't you been driving a black car for the past 2 years? Finally, where'd the steel blue/sand combo come from?

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
Alan F said:

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
2) Steel Blue/ Sand

Get RED/NATURAL. I can tell you have a need to get people's attention and you seldon see a red bimmer these days.

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cliff3 said:

Don't you get bored with everything? And, haven't you been driving a black car for the past 2 years? Finally, where'd the steel blue/sand combo come from?
Yes I get bored but my 330 has managed to keep my interest for 2 yrs & 2 months which is a record . . .

I saw a bueatiful steel blue with sand 325 with sport at the dealer that had just been detailed. . . I never considered that color unitl I saw this one and it looked really nice. The problem is when that color is dirty it takes on a pale look

As far as black . . . well what can I say . . . I LOVE that color for all my cars and if I wasn't getting almost the same car I would get it again but it really would look almost exactly the same.

I am REALLY thinking of Topaz and the ONLY reason I am not totally set is because at the dealer today it the sun was bright as h*ll and it really looks a pale in this sunlight . . .

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:

Yeah Alan... pick THIS color-

That has my vote too :)

As I read for initial post, I was ready to reply and tell you to special order Techno Violet.:p Then I scroll down and see Alex B. post, then TDs..................it is an OMEN Alan :eek: :dunno:

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PM 325xiT said:

That has my vote too :)

As I read for initial post, I was ready to reply and tell you to special order Techno Violet.:p Then I scroll down and see Alex B. post, then TDs..................it is an OMEN Alan :eek: :dunno:
you guys gotta be kidding me :dunno: :dunno:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Alan F said:

you guys gotta be kidding me :dunno: :dunno:
Absolutely not.

I like the unique look it would generate, which would depict your individuality:thumbup:

It's not :bigpimp: ish IMO, I would personally get it if I were ordering a sedan.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Purple/Violet is not a bad color, one of my top 5 personally.

For a car, it really depends on the type of car, and i think it would look great on a BMW sedan, IMO. There was actually a brief purple penchant for cars in my family not so long ago...

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok guys . . . decision is gonna be Topaz with gray (I'm 99% sure)

I can't help it . .. I love that freakin color !!!!

Just look how good that loaner car looks in my driveway . . .

1 - 20 of 80 Posts