BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Order has been placed for the 2003 !!!!

3757 Views 79 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  AF
Well guys, it looks like the order is in

It's gonna be a 2003 330i with
- Manual transmission *thanks TD* (heh heh, I couldn't resist ;) )
- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

Delivery should the end of November / early December

Trade in on my 330Ci as of today would be $29,700, of course it's gonna get reappraised in 2 months so I am hoping it will stay around $29,000 even . . .

I wanted you to put your mind at ease that I will be here for the next 2 years to harass all of you ;) ;) :D :D
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
don't tease us
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Alan F said:

- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

Trade in on my 330Ci as of today would be $29,700, of course it's gonna get reappraised in 2 months so I am hoping it will stay around $29,000 even . . .

I wanted you to put your mind at ease that I will be here for the next 2 years to harass all of you ;) ;) :D :D
Re: Re: Order has been placed for the 2003 !!!!

atyclb said:

don't tease us
:confused: :confused: :confused:
He's probably aiming for another 300-400 post thread. :tsk:
G
Re: Re: Re: Order has been placed for the 2003 !!!!

Cliff3 said:

He's probably aiming for another 300-400 post thread. :tsk:
He just likes the attention.
Congrats Alan! I'm noting you went with the sedan... good man! Next time I'm prolly gonna switch it up w/ a coupe if I stick with the 330.
Metallic color???? That's not very definitive.

Just what we all need, more harassment.:banghead: :banghead:
Alan F said:

- Premium Package
- Sports package
- Xenon's
- Heated seats
- Metallic Color

The reason I didn't put the color in is because

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
1) Orient blue/Sand or Topaz/Grey (there's that color again)
2) Steel Blue/ Sand
3) Black with sand or Nat brown

Also, in that exact order - the reason Ihave 2 number 1's is becasue they are tied for first place . . .

My real concern is I will get bored of the blues . . .
Don't you get bored with everything? And, haven't you been driving a black car for the past 2 years? Finally, where'd the steel blue/sand combo come from?
Alan F said:

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
2) Steel Blue/ Sand

Also, in that exact order - the reason Ihave 2 number 1's is becasue they are tied for first place . . .

Get RED/NATURAL. I can tell you have a need to get people's attention and you seldon see a red bimmer these days.
Alan F said:

I CAN'T DECIDE !!!!!!!

It's between
2) Steel Blue/ Sand

Alan,

check this thread here that Jon posted.

:D
G
Yeah Alan... pick THIS color-

Alex Baumann said:
Alan,

check this thread here that Jon posted.

:D
Yes I get bored but my 330 has managed to keep my interest for 2 yrs & 2 months which is a record . . .

I saw a bueatiful steel blue with sand 325 with sport at the dealer that had just been detailed. . . I never considered that color unitl I saw this one and it looked really nice. The problem is when that color is dirty it takes on a pale look

As far as black . . . well what can I say . . . I LOVE that color for all my cars and if I wasn't getting almost the same car I would get it again but it really would look almost exactly the same.

I am REALLY thinking of Topaz and the ONLY reason I am not totally set is because at the dealer today it the sun was bright as h*ll and it really looks a pale in this sunlight . . .
Cliff3 said:

Don't you get bored with everything? And, haven't you been driving a black car for the past 2 years? Finally, where'd the steel blue/sand combo come from?
That has my vote too :)

As I read for initial post, I was ready to reply and tell you to special order Techno Violet.:p Then I scroll down and see Alex B. post, then TDs..................it is an OMEN Alan :eek: :dunno:
TD said:

Yeah Alan... pick THIS color-

you guys gotta be kidding me :dunno: :dunno:
PM 325xiT said:

That has my vote too :)

As I read for initial post, I was ready to reply and tell you to special order Techno Violet.:p Then I scroll down and see Alex B. post, then TDs..................it is an OMEN Alan :eek: :dunno:
Absolutely not.

I like the unique look it would generate, which would depict your individuality:thumbup:

It's not :bigpimp: ish IMO, I would personally get it if I were ordering a sedan.
Alan F said:

you guys gotta be kidding me :dunno: :dunno:
Purple/Violet is not a bad color, one of my top 5 personally.

For a car, it really depends on the type of car, and i think it would look great on a BMW sedan, IMO. There was actually a brief purple penchant for cars in my family not so long ago...
Ok guys . . . decision is gonna be Topaz with gray (I'm 99% sure)

I can't help it . .. I love that freakin color !!!!

Just look how good that loaner car looks in my driveway . . .

With the right wax topaz looks good in the sun too :dunno:
Alan F said:

I am REALLY thinking of Topaz and the ONLY reason I am not totally set is because at the dealer today it the sun was bright as h*ll and it really looks a pale in this sunlight . . .

atyclb said:

With the right wax topaz looks good in the sun too :dunno:
Congrats Alan, we know you'll end up ordering black. ;)
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.