BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i ordered my wheels. Savini SV44 Super concave model in a 22*9.5 for the front with a Full Brush center with a Chrome lip.
Savini SV 44 super concave model in a 22*11.0 for the rear with a full Brush face with a chrome lip.
I will Post Pics When they come in about 3 more weeks.
I need help with a brake system im so tired of the squeal and the Bmw place sayn there still at spec so they wont change them yet. Any good rotors, brake pads out there? besides factory. that wont throw a light and has the brake senors.

·
2001 740il Sport, RIP
683 Posts
Agreed...most times if your brakes are squealing they are worn. if they are not worn, you need to take the pads out and apply some grease to the back of them and the brake pad cradle on the caliper.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I am. But work 24/7 it's hard to get a chance and go through it all, and a lot of the stuff I found was a little dated, and I know products change every year. Just want to make sure I'm up on the latest info. But I'm deff learning a lot more about my car with this forum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But thanks for the concern. I'm glad you can take time out of your day to try and make ppl look stupid I applaud you for that, and very creative with the image. Props on that. Thank you to the people on here that actually tries to help ppl out

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
But thanks for the concern. I'm glad you can take time out of your day to try and make ppl look stupid I applaud you for that, and very creative with the image. Props on that. Thank you to the people on here that actually tries to help ppl out
Best not to feed the trolls m8 ;) Although this does remind me of why I stopped posting on this forum...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got the Savini SV44 Super concave model in a 22*9.5 for the front
22*11.0 for the rear with a full Brush face with a chrome. they just came out not even on the website they said i was the second person to purchase a set

Attachments

·
Do work son!
280 Posts
i got the Savini SV44 Super concave model in a 22*9.5 for the front
22*11.0 for the rear with a full Brush face with a chrome. they just came out not even on the website they said i was the second person to purchase a set
Those look nice!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Lol! Excellent respond and good way to say on the good side of members on here. Wheels look good but may need to clean up or powder coat your rotors since the wheels have a lot of gap

1 - 20 of 28 Posts