BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the BMW Individual program work? I have seen it discussed in the thread on paint colors and only seen a little bit about it on the bmwusa.com site.

What are all the options? How much for the options? How do you order (US Dealer, ED)?

·
Registered
168 Posts
One dealer said, "The BMW Individual program is not offered in the U.S.".

Another dealer said, "The BMW Individual program will be offered this summer in the U.S. for both interiors and exteriors between $2200 and $2500 each."

And yet another dealer said, "The BMW Individual program is offered in the U.S., but only for exteriors and costs $2000 ($1500 more than metallic)."

That pretty much sums it up. :dunno: :mad:

·
Registered
2022 M3
4,253 Posts
I've not seen any info yet on the Individual program for the E90 3er. BMW typically holds off on Individual cars for a while after introduction of a new model.

www.bmw.com/generic/de/de/products/equipment/individual/index.html

The way this works in Germany is that the customer orders paint, leather, wood, etc. For a general idea of the prices there, using the E46 3 series prices:
Paint 1,700 euros
Leather 3,000+ euros (depending on other options)
Full leather 3,800+ euros (includes leather on lower dash/console)

The rare US customer who has managed to order these for an E46 pays $2,000 retail for paint and $3,880 for leather. Full leather has not been available in the US, probably due to the difference in the lower dash area for US and Euro cars.

·
Banned
23 Posts
bimmer4me said:
One dealer said, "The BMW Individual program is not offered in the U.S.".

Another dealer said, "The BMW Individual program will be offered this summer in the U.S. for both interiors and exteriors between $2200 and $2500 each."

And yet another dealer said, "The BMW Individual program is offered in the U.S., but only for exteriors and costs $2000 ($1500 more than metallic)."

That pretty much sums it up. :dunno: :mad:
That's pretty much my experience too... nobody has a straight answer. :mad: It's amazing how much more information is on the internet than the salespeople have. :tsk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.