BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Original BMW DVD-player for rear seat passengers

3319 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Marba
I actually saw this BMW DVD-player option available about a month ago in my Danish BMW Magazine. Maybe some of you guys find this interesting... Anyway -here is the page to the BMW DVD-player at BMW Denmark (in Danish): http://www.bmw.dk/aktuelt/artikel.asp?i=2

I can translate this page from Danish to English if anyone finds this interesting...:)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Is that for the X5? Its a nice little system there, but I'm sure it would cost way more than an aftermarket unit. :dunno:
The article says that BMW Import of Denmark has installed it in the 3-series touring...
Ack said:
Is that for the X5? Its a nice little system there, but I'm sure it would cost way more than an aftermarket unit. :dunno:
Is it me, or is that driver about to PLOW down those two pedestrians in front of him?
maybe he's looking back to see the one's he already plowed over:D
The HACK said:
Is it me, or is that driver about to PLOW down those two pedestrians in front of him?
I'll bet it doesn't play region 1 DVD's....
Hope so, it would be great for TV comercial LOL
The HACK said:
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.