BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Original Clears on 2002???

1492 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Cyclone
I might have had one to many drinks, but I remember reading some where that the 2002 330ci will have the european clears on it as factory original equipment.

I just got the new 2002 US brochure for the coupes and the front picture has the clears on them, rather than the 2001 which had the orange ones.

Can any one help??
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
coupedrvr said:
I might have had one to many drinks, but I remember reading some where that the 2002 330ci will have the european clears on it as factory original equipment.

I just got the new 2002 US brochure for the coupes and the front picture has the clears on them, rather than the 2001 which had the orange ones.

Can any one help??
Lay off the booze, dude :tsk:

yea, Sports pack comes with clears :p
See less See more
Clears on 02s

I spoke with my dealer last week about this as he has an 02 coupe with clears on the lot. Clears come with the 330ci sport package..... Have another drink
coupedrvr said:
Only 2002 coupes with sport package will have clears as standard equipment. Sedans cannot get clears (even with sport package) due to Federal regulations on reflectors.
See less See more
Re: Re: Original Clears on 2002???

alee said:

Only 2002 coupes with sport package will have clears as standard equipment. Sedans cannot get clears (even with sport package) due to Federal regulations on reflectors.
Easily, you mean. ;)

See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.