condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
odometer: 107350
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
I am the second Owner. Was getting that question a lot. I purchased from the original owner in 2011. Very well maintained, garage kept for it's life. Keep asking away, love the car but need to move it out of my garage.

Runs very well, no leaks and no smoke. No major issues, no major repairs no electrical issues. I have had regular maintenance on it. I have had it approximately 6 or 7 years amd bought directly off the original owner who is a friend of mine and who took extreme care of the car.

The wear and tear issues:
Trunk strut needs replace
Hood strut needs replace
Passenger air bag seat sensor is on
I got four brand new tires recently and Tire Kingdom couldn't figure out how to reset the pressure monitor so that is active
I put LED lights and those errors are active
I replaced the halo lights with LED and one doesn't come on. I bought extra lights and they still don't come on. So one is on the other is off, and I have to spare light bulbs that are expensive and both work.

Literally every option available for year 2007, final year of the e65/e66 body style. Parking assistance sensors, night vision (supposedly for dark roads to detect pedestrians), navigation, Logic7 upgraded sound system, DVD player with changer (the 6-disc changer in the back is both audio and DVD, may not be functioning well), DVD player in the front display as well as a display unit in the rear (Rear Entertainment Package), heated front seats, runs freaking awesome and powerful, V8, 18mpg average, staggered 19" rims (wide in the rear), Comfort Access (don't need to push a button, just walk up and open your door, keyless start as well), 2 key fobs and 1 valet fob. New tires all around. Has paddle shift in steering wheel for sport manual fun mode.

Pictures:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/orlando-750li-bmw-2007/6815250770.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts