BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Dragon Master of TEXAS!
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. GREAT NEWS - #1!!! It is official, last night Cindy agreed to be engaged to me! :thumbup: We have not yet planned the date, hell we have been going out together for over 3.5 years, so I hope that we can plan and get married before another 3.5 years passes, we are not getting any younger! :p When we do get married, it will be really simple and quick, and it will NOT BE IN VEGAS! (ala Britney).

2. GREAT NEWS - #2!!! I HAVE A JOB! :thumbup: Plus I get to stay in San Antonio TEXAS! YEEHAW!!!! I start Monday, February 28 as Parkview Metal Product's Quality Engineer, the area metal stamping company that supplies both the automotive and electronic markets. The company is in San Marcos Texas, it will be a 1-hr drive to work - 57 miles away from my home. The only bad thing about this job.
Yeah I know they do not do plastic injection molding (my area of experience for the past 13 years), but they knew this going in and still wanted me! I am stoked! Thank you for every recruiter that helped me, though I did find this job by myself. Thank you for all my friends and past co-workers for their support. We get to stay in San Antonio - YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, this all happened this week!

· Registered
269 Posts
Well you're having a good week. Congrats! :beerchug:

894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! (m)

Not sure about a wedding at HC05, I would need to convice my better half.
Anyways, my local BMWCCA, Tejas chapter, wants to tie in the wedding with a tech session!
I will let you know how it turns out. :thumbup:

· M Mad
10,530 Posts
Congrats.

I like the idea of an HC wedding, and the Sat night dinner would be one heck of a reception, and at the right price. :)

And the panorama picutre as a wedding picture. :)

· C code: 405/3
880 Posts
More congrats for you and help for the future.

Congratulations are in order for the engagement and the new job. That must have been the best week in your whole life for sure.
Now for help for the future; wife + good job may lead to the pitter patter of little feet sometime down the road.
In that case, I have a few suggestions for the perfect name for the future little ronny. I offer the following names for your consideration: 'Estoril', 'Laguna Seca', 'Dakar', or your probable favorite, 'Steel'. Mind you, I'm a tad partial to 'Imola'. That's what I named my firstborn. :)
All kidding aside, I offer my sincere congratulations,
-John C.

894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone, as for the pitter patter (m)

we already have a son and he is going to college. :yikes:
OK, it's hers', but he already consider me his parent and treats me like a parent (good and bad ;) ) and I treat him like my son. Who knows we might have one or adopt one. Oh yea - I asked Cindy about the wedding plans and she laughed! :rofl: We already do so much with the car club, that she and I will probably just do a simple wedding and drive off into the sunset in our Z3. We will see.

Thanks again everyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.