BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I hope THE HACK wasn't serious about not following F1 anymore. That was the most exciting qualifying I've seen in quite awhile. Monaco might suck when it comes to overtaking, but there's nowhere that's as exciting in qualifying. Some of those onboard laps with Rubens were incredible. Hope ABC doesn't screw up their coverage. And, if that damn 500 cuts one second out of the Grand Prix I'll really be pissed.

·
Gone Motoring!
2,025 Posts
richard said:
Well I hope THE HACK wasn't serious about not following F1 anymore. That was the most exciting qualifying I've seen in quite awhile. Monaco might suck when it comes to overtaking, but there's nowhere that's as exciting in qualifying. Some of those onboard laps with Rubens were incredible. Hope ABC doesn't screw up their coverage. And, if that damn 500 cuts one second out of the Grand Prix I'll really be pissed.
yeah, that was good! Montoya got the pole position! yeah!

what's up with the race broadcast? Speed channel isn't gonna broadcast live? Like we have to watch it on ABC or something?

--Andrew

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
One good thing about ABC is that they are using the Euro Pay per View feed, so the video should be 1st class.

·
^yup, it's me^
2,215 Posts
Qualifying was good. Monaco has never been one of my favorite races (the one that I would take a vacation to be at though) To make that course interesting they ought to build ramps and make the cars run the ceiling of the tunnel. :thumb: :thumb: I hope the idiot announcers at ABC don't manage to slip and give the results of the race (F1) during the 500 broadcast.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
I plan to watch it live this morning. Should prove to be a very exciting race. :thumb:

Monaco is just an amazing circuit.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with Alex that generally it's a very boring race. Wonderful setting however. This is one race that I would rather miss the race than qualifying. I hate it when most of the passing occurs in the pits. I wish they would go back to banning refueling. Oh well, 2 more weeks and I'm off to Montreal, where more often than not we get a good race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts