BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

OT- what do you drink

3005 Views 35 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Lastcombo
Just killing some time and I thought I would post another silly topic. Here is mine.

Crown Royal and Mtn DEW.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
I usually drink grey goose with Gatorade or Coors Light. Basically the two things that very rarely get me hung over no matter how much I drink. I haven't had and Crown in years, but used to drink it all the time.

You drinking tonight, Chris? I can't. Got a lot of work to do tomorrow. My fiancé is on her second bottle of wine and driving me crazy. :rofl:
I dont drink:) i usually drink vitamin water. Are u still going invite me to ur big boy club tho?
I like goose but lately drinking mandarin absolut with water and a lime. Summertime refreshing drink

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
You are welcome here any time. For that fact anyone on the forum is welcome in my house.
I dont drink:) i usually drink vitamin water. Are u still going invite me to ur big boy club tho?
:)))) thx man i appreciate it lol. I was just bugging you guys
Idnk i just cant drink alcohol if i wanna get drunk ill drink vodka
You are welcome here any time. For that fact anyone on the forum is welcome in my house.
+1k
It used to be Absolut but I haven't had it in awhile even tho I have a bottle 90% full. I can always enjoy a nice cold Pacifico and/or a Cabernet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
Send to griff lol
It used to be Absolut but I haven't had it in awhile even tho I have a bottle 90% full. I can always enjoy a nice cold Pacifico and/or a Cabernet.

Sent from my HTC One X using Bimmer App
Lagavulin 16 with one, maybe two cubes. Tops
Moet is usually one of the casual drinks, if I'm pressed for something a tad stronger it's usually Patron & OJ or JW Black or Gold :thumbup:

As another member posted, I've found that when drinking harder liquors, stick with gatorade and you won't feel a thing the next morning!
I like a good shot of tequila from time to time. Maybe even a few. My favorites are Don Edwardo and Heradurra.
Jack Daniel's on the rocks for me :thumbup:
Goes for you too, any time in T town u gotta pad.
Last time with JW Black I could not feel my legs?
Moet is usually one of the casual drinks, if I'm pressed for something a tad stronger it's usually Patron & OJ or JW Black or Gold :thumbup:

As another member posted, I've found that when drinking harder liquors, stick with gatorade and you won't feel a thing the next morning!
Had dinner tonight with the family, great time, had a Sapporo.

Attachments

Kettle one and tonic with a twist of lime is a preference. Most cases I'm out socializing so I stick with beer
There's a bar by me that gave me my first taste of Heradurra a few months ago for my Birthday! The owner gave me the "Gangster Package" on the house which was Heradurra Suprema Reserve, Patron Platinum, and Patron Burdeos. All 3 were amazing (I've had platinum before but not the others) and they were amazing!

I like a good shot of tequila from time to time. Maybe even a few. My favorites are Don Edwardo and Heradurra.
Last time with JW Black I could not feel my legs?
Feel your legs? I hope you weren't drinking moonshine :p
And that is an azzhole move im so hungry now. Thx man. Btw if ur ever in canada let me know
Had dinner tonight with the family, great time, had a Sapporo.
O yeaaaa! Thanks man, I will keep that in mind:D. Does the invite come with a free cruise on the ocean too:D?
Goes for you too, any time in T town u gotta pad.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.