1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ive seen some ppl with 5series.

·
Registered
52 Posts
BMW of Honolulu in Hawaii only has 15 loaner cars to lend. They are all 3 series.
They are the only dealership on the island of Oahu and most times the loaners aren't available because it's first come first serve. :thumbdwn:

I love my 7, and i am a big fan of BMW... but i am disappointed with my dealership in this area. Especially because the Benz dealership directly accross the street has a fleet of over a hundred rides of all classes to lend.

I think we should get a 7 as a loaner when our cars are in the shop.:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
not to brag but i know some people that know some people so i always get the 07 x5 or the 08 5series and the lates an 07 750li fully loaded, thats at bmw of dallas they have over 150 to lend... atleast thats what they told me.... the other day i was going to get a 3 series i was like wtf??!! then the guy i know showed up.. he hooked me up wit the new 750li:)

·
Registered
542 Posts
ha my dealership is "limited" on their loaners. they only give them to repairs that will take longer than 3 days or cars that are in for a factory recall. but i always tell my service advisor i need a car and they rent me one from hertz. i had a chevy malibu last week and this morning i got a damn kia optima. (by the way, my car is at the dealership for the 3rd time for the same problem)
When i take the SL55 in for anything, Mercedes usually gives me an E-class. but they also give out C classes and MLs. One time they were out of loaners and dealer that i bought the car from went and got me a brand new car off the lot, but they got lucky and as soon as he was getting everything ready for me, a loaner drove back into the lot.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i got a E60 525i once and E90 323i and once a 06 Z4 3.0si

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Loaner

Always get a 3 series, whether I bring in my 3 or Z4

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
dont get **** , they say if i didnt buy the car from them dont get nothing even though my car is a CPO , i bought it from a chrysler dealer though , it was the managaer's personal car, what do i need to do to get a damn loaner , i dont car what car it is?please advise guys:mad:

·
bmw addiction
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats bs as long as your car is under warranty they should give you a loaner. did you try to argue with the dealer? its usually works for me when they say we only have a 3 series for you but thats unacceptable since im droppin off a 760:bigpimp:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
a dealer here in houston said same thing, if didnt buy a car from them u dont get loaner.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The wait is 1 month for a loaner here in Seattle. I don't know if it's because there are a lot of BMWs here or the ones that are on the road are all broken...I hope it's not the latter.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i went to Brain Jessel :D ~ i kno a guy or two there ~~
if u wanna go service there next time i can introduce Michael Ho's nephew to u
he does all the service ~ he let me pick for the cars if it's not too busy

·
bmw addiction
7,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i agree i think Brian Jessel has the best customer service. i dealed with jackie there. good guy. on the other hand Autowest has the worst customer service ive seen in my life at a car dealership. it takes the whole day to get a hold of someone in service via telephone.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts