BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Just wanted to share with you my 2001 Bmw 330ci that I just recently sold. 2001 330ci Premium package, cold weather package, automatic, 18 inch Zenneti Wheels on Falken Tires. It was a beauty of a car and I am sad to see it go. Check out these photos of it.:thumbup:

But i am happy to announce that I just ordered a 2008 Bmw 328i. It's alpine white/black interior, Brushed alumiumn trim. Premium package, sports package, automatic, comfort access, xenon lights, ipod adapter.;) Its scheduled for delivery in October and I freaking excited. It will be the first time I own a brand new bimmer. Believe it or not i got it for $700 over invoice which was a sweet deal. I am glad to become a part of this forum an I am greatly for all the great articles that are posted. I will be updating post as I track it.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
How come you're going from a coupe to a sedan? Have some kids along the way?

·
Registered
539 Posts
just curious. Why did you opt for the 328 since you are Coming out of a 330?

By the way, sharp car and nice pix.

·
Banned
1,749 Posts
Hi everybody. Just wanted to share with you my 2001 Bmw 330ci that I just recently sold. 2001 330ci Premium package, cold weather package, automatic, 18 inch Zenneti Wheels on Falken Tires. It was a beauty of a car and I am sad to see it go. Check out these photos of it.:thumbup:

But i am happy to announce that I just ordered a 2008 Bmw 328i. It's alpine white/black interior, Brushed alumiumn trim. Premium package, sports package, automatic, comfort access, xenon lights, ipod adapter.;) Its scheduled for delivery in October and I freaking excited. It will be the first time I own a brand new bimmer. Believe it or not i got it for $700 over invoice which was a sweet deal. I am glad to become a part of this forum an I am greatly for all the great articles that are posted. I will be updating post as I track it.
Congrats, make sure you post pics when you get it. Alpine White FTW:thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i have a little son on the way so i was talked out of getting an 08 coupe:angel:. I'm excited none the less because i finally can own a new bimmer which i have been looking forward to for years. I don't mind going down to the 328 because it still has more power than the 01 330. and with all the options i got in this 08 i'll be happy then a kid in a candy store.:rofl:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot to mention that I got $19,200 for the 01, which shocked the sh$t out of me. Person paid $1,200 above what its worth. dealers only wanted to give me $13,500 and told me i would never see $17,000 even if i sold it outright. Well screw them. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
wow no comments on my beautiful 330ci. I'm shocked!:dunno:
Do you also look at yourself in the mirror 60 times a day? or pat yourself on the shoulder untill it dislocates?

dude, get over it......... :slap::stickpoke:spank::doh:
i want to : puke: already.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Best color combo ever on a sedan...

Ask me how I know :)

Great options too (except for the autotragic)

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
It's an old car and you're in the new car subforum. What did you expect? Not like your old mule is Scarlett Johansson or anything.

BJ

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dude, I have a 1958 Toyota Tercel and it kicks butt, I love it cause its so shockingly awsome.......... to myself.

:rofl::bigpimp: :slap:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
yes i have a little son on the way ....I don't mind going down to the 328 because it still has more power than the 01 330. and with all the options i got in this 08 i'll be happy then a kid in a candy store.:rofl:
Congrats on the rugrat.

I'd hardly consider it a downgrade. The E9x chassis is much better than the E46 chassis.

·
False Enthusiast
1,669 Posts
Come on now guys, it's not that hard to be nice, just watch.

:wow:

Nice car, BMW isn't it?

jummo

Good deed for day complete. Now where's bj's "chick mobile"?

·
Ballin' out of control.
102 Posts
Congrats on the rugrat.

I'd hardly consider it a downgrade. The E9x chassis is much better than the E46 chassis.
Agreed...which is why I'm not sure what to make of the enthusiasm over the 135i since is based upon an E46 chassis. :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts