BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently parting out an 85' 325e, its a white 2-dr that has been moderately parted. If there is ANY parts you need, I have them for sale. Payment can be made via Paypal or Cashiers Check via mail, unless you live in Southern California. In that case, cash in person will do. I can get parts for 88-91 E30 if necessary. So, if you need any thing at all, I price my parts very reasonably, even engines and trannys if you want, but shipping is based on weight, size and shape. Let me know! ! !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black leather Recaros

9x16 said:
Im looking for black leather e30 recaros.Give me a shout,if you come across a pair. :p
I will be on the look out for you, currently I don't have a pair. I do have a single black leather drivers seat but the upholstery is in bad shape and 2- passengers side seats (1-gray) (1-Beige) both in need of upholstery. But I will post it when I find a pair of black ones. Warning, shipping will be a bit on the expensive side. But if I get your zip code I can let you know approx. of what it will be.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OBC, umm...

Fragmaster170 said:
What do you want for that OBC display in the dash?
Well, for an OBC... my last sold on E-bay for almost $40, but I can let one go to you for about $28, plus shipping. I ship UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Its roughly a 1.5lb final weight so you can research the shipping cost to your address and let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Instrument cluster...

kenkorsak said:
What do you want for the instrument cluster?
Its gonna vary, do you want just a standard higher mileage readout with a low RPM redline or a lower mileage read out and a higher redline cluster? I can definately get it but, let me know what you want, I try to give my customers a good variety. Let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The trunk lid.

THEOLDMAN said:
What condition is the trunk deck in?
The trunk lid is in good shape White with one minor little dent as well it had a factory lip spoiler, that was sold, and has holes where the spoiler use to be attatched. If you need pictures, I can post them. As for price, its $75 for the trunk. I can get the approx. weight and shipping sizes and post what the final shipping will be. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What kind of dent? I am concerned with the lower edge where it is doubled over, mine has a few spots that are rusted and the doubler is gone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THEOLDMAN said:
What kind of dent? I am concerned with the lower edge where it is doubled over, mine has a few spots that are rusted and the doubler is gone.
Well, the "dent" is about the size of a pea and its an outward dent on the top flat prortion of the trunk. It has very minor surface rust of the exposed metal from the dent, it can easily be taken out with 220 grit sandpaper. Other than that, its in great shape. The paint is in fair shape, it still has some shine in its white finish. The emblem is starting to go but, those are not problem to get. I will get you pictures as soon as I get a new digital camera, unfortunatly mine was stolen not too long ago. So please let me know :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you have the rectangular fog lamps still? if so, what is the condition of the glass and the two screws that hold each glass lens in place (are they rusted out)?

·
Registered
52 Posts
e30 parts

Bimmerjohn

I'm looking for a rear center console for my 88ix 2 dr, must be in excellent cond, 2 seat heat switches ok. Should be the same as is, i, es? Also looking for a left rear bumper filler in excellent cond, with minimal sun damage. I need black, for alum bumpers, all mounting brackets in tact, and have the 1" x 5" side marker holes. Also if you have a seat heater switch, or 2 rear window switches I might be interested, as they usually have less wear.

ovalbar

·
Format c:\*.* /y
1,321 Posts
How much for each of these parts for an '88:

An iS lip, a couple of the blanks that go next to the hazard and defroster switch, the defroster switch itself, the headlight switch, cruise control computer, and A/C / Recirc button.

·
Registered
1 Posts
let's meet

I live in San Diego and will be traveling to find parts. How can I contact you to get a hold of what you carry. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Do you have any E30 front red leather sports seats?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.