BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got an email from BMWFS saying that they're updating Owners' Circle... changing it to "My Account" :thumbdwn:

They specifically mentioned "tracking ability"... You think we'll have any luck in this having been actually improved? (actually being up to date, for instance?)

Quark

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
So, I got an email from BMWFS saying that they're updating Owners' Circle... changing it to "My Account" :thumbdwn:

They specifically mentioned "tracking ability"... You think we'll have any luck in this having been actually improved? (actually being up to date, for instance?)

Quark
AFAIK they are only merging the two. Now you can sign in once and do Owners Circle and check on any built/saved vehicles in the My BMW part. I don't know about upgrading the tracking. I think that might be too much to hope for. :dunno:

dj

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
I didn't seem to have any issues with order tracking online. OC was only about 1 day behind the 1-800 number, so I can't say that it was all that bad.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My order information was reset, and doesn't show any of my details now. The old system was showing everything correct, but it's gone now. A call to the 800 number didn't bring any comfort, guy said he had nothing other than what I was seeing. My CA assures all is well.

Sure wish BMWUSA.com could get their act together, why do they have such a hard time presenting current data?

·
And a Triumph TR6, too!
38 Posts
I noted that tracking not only doesnt show the car details anymore, but it also no longer shows order # and VIN like it used to.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Currently tracking my car and the website and the automated 1-800 response are in sync. Is the site more up to date or is the phone behind?

All that I ordered is correctly displayed. However, I don't see the VIN (although I had to enter it to add it to my list) or the production number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts