BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

What is the Ownership Loyalty Program offered by BMW on the 7 series? I have seen it discussed, but could not find a link going into detail. Is it for buying or leasing.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
By which you mean what exactly?

There is a program, not by BMW, but funded by the BMW CCA (car club of America) in which if you purchase a new or CPO BMW and have been a member for 1 year, certain rebates apply. E.g. we purchased a new 07 X3 and received a $500 check from BMW CCA.

:dunno:

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
He is talking about the BMWFS OLP. Current BMWFS customers get a discount on lease financing. You must have been a BMWFS customer within the last 6 months. It varies and is not available on all cars. We got a huge .000650 MF discount on our X3 lease.

·
'Fest Advisor
1,409 Posts
Can someone clarify a detail on OLP...Do you need to be >50% done with your current lease to qualify for OLP. I'm one year in on a 3 yr lease and want another BMW. Do I qualify or should I wait? Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can someone clarify a detail on OLP...Do you need to be >50% done with your current lease to qualify for OLP. I'm one year in on a 3 yr lease and want another BMW. Do I qualify or should I wait? Thanks!
did you even find out the answer?

·
BMW Addict
142 Posts
I have a copy of the sales bulletin, but I have sworn not to post it on the internet (my sales guy knows me far too well)....

This applies to new leases or owner's choice contracts only

You must be at least 50% through your current BMWFS contract term (lease, owner's choice, finance, etc).

The program expires 10/31. You can lock in the discount the same way that you would lock in any BMWFS rate... apply, and be approved for financing before 10/31. This will lock you in for 90 days (90 days is specific to this program, usually it's 60 days).

Now... the bad news... it's limited to certain models:

528i/xi/xiT
535i/xi/xiT
550i
X3 3.0si

discounts range from 0.00045 - 0.00065 on lease money factors and 1.00% to 1.50% on owner's choice.

On the 550i it's a screaming deal... too bad it doesn't apply to the M5.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hi,

What is the Ownership Loyalty Program offered by BMW on the 7 series? I have seen it discussed, but could not find a link going into detail. Is it for buying or leasing.

Thanks in advance.

Neil
I think that there is quite a bit of trunk $ if you lease an 07 750 now in lieu of OLP.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I have not heard of trunk money on the E65/E66. Can you show me a link?
I am waiting for the OLP to come back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts