Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you help me how to do when I fix my car many times, erro code still come back early?
My car x5 2009 108.520 miles
The 1. go to Automotive Villa near me
The 2. go to BMW in San Luis Obispo 3 times and come back dealer next week, p0128 code..
I do almost replaced on my car....
Thanks for helping me...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,461 Posts
Did you pay BMW of SLO to change a part or to cure the DTC error code, what was written on the repair order? If you agreed on the part to be changed and ordered it changed and paid for it, then you are done. If you requested the error code cured then insist on the warranty coverage next to your signature on the receipt.

Your work order should look something like, ***8220;C/S CEL. Identify the error, execute the Test Plan, and cure the indicated error.***8221; You will have to pay the diagnostic fee and they may whine if the Test Plan is extensive, but they are on the hook for resolution of your problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you pay BMW of SLO to change a part or to cure the DTC error code, what was written on the repair order? If you agreed on the part to be changed and ordered it changed and paid for it, then you are done. If you requested the error code cured then insist on the warranty coverage next to your signature on the receipt.

Your work order should look something like, ***8220;C/S CEL. Identify the error, execute the Test Plan, and cure the indicated error.***8221; You will have to pay the diagnostic fee and they may whine if the Test Plan is extensive, but they are on the hook for resolution of your problem.
Thank you Doug Huffman

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts