BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,221 Posts
The confirmation was from the senior delivery coordinator,but I'm going to call the desk
in NJ to verify this.We're all unsure of why this conflicts with Nav of all things, but I hope to have a better answer for everyone by tomorrow night

· Registered
2,221 Posts
ok,so here's the latest update.. " from KB at bmwna There are no restrictions with Navigation in regards to the transmission.If you order the Sport package and Automatic, then you get paddles on the 335 i " This was in response to an email sent by the marketing manager for the Central region........

· Registered
2,221 Posts
my pleasure,glad to give accurate information so we can cut down on the rumors.I entered two more ED orders today with Spt.AT and paddle shifters and the computer accepted everything...If your thinking about doing an October ED,finalize your date of pickup and contact me and I'll get it reserved for you,the slots are starting to fill up.....I offer special pricing all year around

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.