BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Paddle Shifters & Navigation

2061 Views 15 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Kayani_1
I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that I have a confirmation number for my ED delivery e90 335i with premium, cold weather, sport package, step and navigation. The bad news is that my CA, who has great rep based on the forums, is saying that BMW rejected the paddle shifters compatibility with navigation. This doesnt make any sense, as I am sure that I have seen pictures of the e92 with Nav and paddle shifters and how can Nav impact the paddles shifters. This has been addressed with no real resolution on e90post, but does anybody have a definitive answer for US spec cars. Some seem to think that the paddle shifters are standard on the 335i with ZSP and step and the BMW marketing piece almosts reads that way. I have a short time frame to finalize my options and I would hate to miss out on this cool option that is only $100.

Does anyone else really know or have any emperical proof one way or another?:cry: :cry:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.