BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
OMG!!! It might even be on time!

I think I'm going to be needing that Prozac right about now! :yikes:

Thanks for the heads-up Jon, you're the best. I haven't had a car to speak of since February... as 'Terrorist' said, you are about to make me (and my clients!) very, VERY happy! :D

Franco has been great; I'm really looking forward to meeting both of you in person.

--SONET

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Re: Re: Paging SONET

Jon Shafer said:

Here's another image of your order ~ this one has the actual production date on it! :D
Thanks Jon, I'll be adding it to my pathetic website in the next day or two. :thumb:

Can't wait 'till I can put my delivery day pics on my site! :D

--SONET

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hey,

I like your website, SONET

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
RChoudry said:
Hey,

I like your website, SONET
Thanks. :D I guess it has a certain level of functionality to it, but it is really thrown together (MS Word used as the editor? Ickpoo!) and it shows just how obsessive I really am, which is kind of embarassing! :eek:

--SONET

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I just got off the phone with BMWNA... my car went thru the VPC this morning and was released to the trucking company this afternoon! :yikes:

Should be there soon...

Woohoo! :D

--SONET

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Thanks Ackster...

There is a guy here that has a Silver/Gray Cic... I can't remember his name right now but he posts here frequently. If you click his sig pic you can see pics of his interior. It's his fault that I went with the Gray interior. ;) First I was going to do Silver/Black, then Black/Black, then I finally settled on Silver/Gray.

His has the wood trim, mine is 'Titanium'. I've never seen Gray interior without wood, and now I'm worried that there won't be enough contrast. :(

Oh well, we'll see... either way I'm really excited to get the car! :D

I'll post pics galore when I get the car - I bought a new digicam for the occasion! heh

--SONET

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
SONET said:
Thanks Ackster...

There is a guy here that has a Silver/Gray Cic... I can't remember his name right now but he posts here frequently. If you click his sig pic you can see pics of his interior. It's his fault that I went with the Gray interior. ;) First I was going to do Silver/Black, then Black/Black, then I finally settled on Silver/Gray.

His has the wood trim, mine is 'Titanium'. I've never seen Gray interior without wood, and now I'm worried that there won't be enough contrast. :(

Oh well, we'll see... either way I'm really excited to get the car! :D

I'll post pics galore when I get the car - I bought a new digicam for the occasion! heh

--SONET
Cool bro! I think you will be very happy with the titanium trim. I'm sure it will stand out just fine. I'm looking forward to your pics :D

BTW, I did the exact same thing as you; purchased a new digital camera just so I could post pics of the car. . . I love it!! They're great b/c you can instantly see how your pic looks and if it sucks, just delete it and take a new one. If you don't have it already, pic up Adobe Photoshop (I downloaded the full version thru KaZaa). It makes editing and resizing your pictures pretty simple.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Ackster: Yeah, I'm a Photoshop user... thanks for passing that along though. I've been playing with the digicam, it has lots more tricks to it than my last one did. I'm really loving it... I need to get more memory for it though, the CF that came with it is tiny.

Chipster: If all goes as planned, Scott will be driving me up to Cutter Saturday morning (thanks again Scott!). So hopefully I'll make it to the clinic and to meet some of the crew here on Sunday.

If everything works out right, this is going to be a great weekend! :D

--SONET

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.