BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, gonna paint the calipers this week. What colour looks the best? Black, Silver or red? Attached are my wheels:

·
dhillon
295 Posts
I did yellow

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'd do black. My opinion, though. I only like red when the wheels are black (on a black car). BTW, think you could post a side view of your 7 with the rims?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would vote for black because it looks good and is low maintenece, silver looks good but your wheels dont give you much of a gap to get in and wipe them down once and a while. IMO red looks ricer unless they are expensive aftermarket brakes.

·
dhillon
295 Posts
I'm gana do torqoies .. Color may b nxt week just lazy to do em

·
dhillon
295 Posts
Yo blackedout5...
How did u do ur window trims ?
Got them painted ? O wat

·
live like no one else
143 Posts
Black. Got my caliper paint at advance auto.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
If I were going to go through the trouble I think I would go with Red or Yellow, colors that will show.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW: Dropped the baby off at the shop. Installing ACS Lip and probably dual exhaust. Im excited!

Side View pic pf the car:

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
I think black would look best, but I would have to agree with JoeBMW here if I was gonna go through the trouble I would do a color that stands out a bit...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'd probably go with black. That's my next project and I'm between black and silver. It think the silver would look close to the factory coating and I'm OK with that. I think the other colors that stand out especially red are just saying "I wish I had Brembos".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts