BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There- I am a new member and I have a question that I know someone out there can answer- (You are all so smart!) I have a 2003 325 Ci Convertible in that blue-ish gray color. Not the dark blue, but the lighter blue. I need to buy some touch up paint, but I don't know the color code. Do any of you know? Thanks! I'm so happy to be able to connect with people who really know BMWs. :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
post up the last 7 of the VIN and i can tell you...

·
Registered
942 Posts
might be much easier for him to just post up the last 7 of the VIN. if he was sitting by the computer with his insurance card in his wallet this could be easy. if his car is off in a parking garage that might be a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
942 Posts
it was his first post ever...might be his last ever...

who knows...

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's probably Silver-blue metallic.

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. If you have any questions, try using the "Search" option to see if your question(s) have been discussed. :thumbup: :roundel:

·
Oorah!
966 Posts
Hello and welcome to Bimmerfest!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Color Code...

Ugh, my internet has been off/on (mostly OFF!) a lot the last couple of days, and I gave up trying to answer. Okay, I actually DID grab my insurance card and that's what I'm using to get the VIN. Last 7 characters are: PG92743. Thank you all soooo much!!

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
It's probably Silver-blue metallic.
There is no such thing as silver-blue metallic, I believe the color OP is describing is Steel Blue Metallic.

Look in the Engine Compartment.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/paint-codes/bmw.htm

It will be on a black label w/ white letters, and if my guess is correct it will have "BMW-StahlBlau-Metallic" (German for BMW Steel Blue Metallic) letters on it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Exterior Color Code: 372 (Steel Blue Metallic)

confirmed beewang...pulled directly off bmw dealerspeed...

glad i could help. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts