Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Between $75 to $250. You would want to find a shop that knows what they're doing. Keep in mind the most expensive ones aren't usually the best, and the cheapest ones you simply can not trust...But in this business, sometimes you DO get what you pay.

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
One thing I've noticed...

if you see nice cars in the guy's garage when you walk in, its usually a good sign. Nice cars belong to richer folks, and they usually don't mind paying the premium to get the work done right.

In the case of a dent on my side.. i know a guy that has Vipers, Porches, and even a Lamborghini and Ferrari frequent his shop.. Was a no brainer, cuz this guy was the cheapest too :) Great work he did.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine cost $125 to get painted... The body shop is right behind my BMW dealer and they only work on BMW, Bemz, and Lexus. Great shop. They wanted $125 to paint and $45 to install. I am getting mine installed this afternoon! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I called up a high end body shop, and they quoted me $100 for paint. They said they do two coats of paint and two coats of clearcoat

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts