BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas I have a parrot bluetooth phone in my car and I was wondering if anybody else on the board has one? My problem is that I dont have the instruction manual. when I try to connect a phone it says "memory full" I know that it works fine because I have connected a phone before and it worked fine. I'm guessing that the the memory for the stored phones is at its limit. I've tried acually dissonecting the phones that I connected but it still says "memory full" If any of u guys/gals have a manual or know how to delete please let me know...thanks allot!

·
Registered
793 Posts
gb1k said:
Hey fellas I have a parrot bluetooth phone in my car and I was wondering if anybody else on the board has one? My problem is that I dont have the instruction manual. when I try to connect a phone it says "memory full" I know that it works fine because I have connected a phone before and it worked fine. I'm guessing that the the memory for the stored phones is at its limit. I've tried acually dissonecting the phones that I connected but it still says "memory full" If any of u guys/gals have a manual or know how to delete please let me know...thanks allot!
Why don't you just get the model # and download the user's manual from the Parrot website? I've downloaded manuals from their site ( http://parrot.biz/usa/index.php) before. I've laso called their tech support in Texas. They are very good. BTW, even if you don't know the exact model, manufacturers usually use common commands for their devices.

Hope this helps...JL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awsome, thanks so much! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts