BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming off lease and turning in 2002 325i this morning. This was my first BMW and whenever people ask how I like it, I jokingly say "may have been the biggest mistake I ever made, as I will never be able to drive anything else."
Seriously though, we leave tomorrow for a two week ED / 25th anniversary trip for a 530i, and can't wait. This forum has been a invaluable tool for my pre-trip homework and hope to see you other 5/17 ED'ers there. :thumbup:

· Have a world-class day
759 Posts
jcrose19337 said:
Coming off lease and turning in 2002 325i this morning. This was my first BMW and whenever people ask how I like it, I jokingly say "may have been the biggest mistake I ever made, as I will never be able to drive anything else."
Seriously though, we leave tomorrow for a two week ED / 25th anniversary trip for a 530i, and can't wait. This forum has been a invaluable tool for my pre-trip homework and hope to see you other 5/17 ED'ers there. :thumbup:
Enjoy your trip and the car. My 530i is awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.