BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently wrecked my car and have some front end damage and unfortunatly have to part it out. If you need anything besides bumper cover, bumper, radiator, hood, grill, etc this car is perfect. I bought it a year ago from a single owner. The interior is flawless and exterior (except the front) doesnt have a scratch on it. The passenger side front fender is also fine, drivers side is not. The motor and trans are in perfect running order with only 122,xxx miles on them. Everything on this car is for sale. Let me know if there is something i didnt mention or if you want a picture of something not pictured. The headliner was just recently replaced and i paid $250.. solid piece if yours is coming down. Also the door panels are custom. I had them redone when they started bubbling up and they have red stitching in them. I also have aftermarket rims on here that are also for sale. I will sell the entire car if the price is right. Just shoot me an offer for anything you see/need. Thanks

The car is a red 318is it is a two door coupe with a sun roof. I have pics they just arent on this computer and will post later. I can arrange to meet you somewhere if you are close and if not we can arrange shipping if needed. If you would like to see anything just text, call or email me.

804-314-2431 call or text

[email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures

These are the best pictures i could get. It was the day of the accident and the car was unloaded facing the fence so i didnt get a whole lot of good pictures. but if you need any other pictures of anything let me know.. The parts are listed on craigslist and ebay so the custom door panels and headliner will probably go quick. Also the seats are in MINT condition. not a single tear. NOT ONE. so if you need a good set of seats you will not find better i promise you that.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need All the interior black dome lights and sun visors doing a headliner swap need under visor lights and visors and back lights shipped 41042

1 - 14 of 14 Posts