BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy guys,

I have a 1998 BMW 528i, that had sustained a quite major rear damage. The car has 15XK miles, it drives and shifts smoothly.

The car was supposed to sail overseas, yet something came up and I decided to either sell it AS-IS for $4500, or part it out.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in any part(s). If so, kindly reply to this thread or PM me.

Pictures can be viewed at: http://hammoudy.com/Export/1998 BMW 528i - Silver/

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am planning on parting it out by the end of the upcoming week, unless someone takes it off my hands. Anyhow, as for the A/C compressor, I could do it for $150 + shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a few parts if you are parting out. the temp sensor from the front bumper on passenger side and the cover it is mounted to.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AtlantisVip said:
Need the climate control and a mid range from the door.
I am asking $130 shipped for the climate control. PM me your price, and I will let you know if it would be considered.

As for the 'mid-range from the door', I did not quite understand which part you are referring to. If you could send me a picture of this part, that would be lovely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will take the interior trim if you are parting it out. (i.e. radio cover, dash trim, console trim, door trim, etc.) Please let me know, I can paypal ASAP.

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
I have a list of things I'd take if I can come pick them up and the price is right.

interior trim

front seats

hood if not already spoken for

transmission, pedal brakets, ECM

where is the car located?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
The car is currently in Houston, and will be transported to Austin this weekend. I have yet to see the car in person, as I wasn't planning on fixing it/parting out, rather export it overseas.

Thornton,

I will get you the part number by Saturday/Sunday. (I don't know whether it's DSP or non-DSP).

traver0717,

It would be $50 + actual shipping.

lac540i,

Do you happen to have a picture for this part?

koogie21,

The hood looks intact, whereas the bumper seems to have sustained some minor damage at the very bottom part. ( I will snap it a close-up picture over the weekend, as well as give you a price quote)

lbk16,

I replied to your PM.

e39dream,

I will send you a PM as soon as I gather some information about the pricing of the items you are in need to.

·
L C B
1,283 Posts
eh- don't worry about it- it would cost me a fortune to ship what I want- I'll wait till one surfaces locally. I don't have alot of $ to spend right now anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
e39dream said:
eh- don't worry about it- it would cost me a fortune to ship what I want- I'll wait till one surfaces locally. I don't have alot of $ to spend right now anyway.
Good luck.

If you need any parts that could be shipped via mail carriers, hit me up with a price. I will not turn down any serious/non-lowball price offer.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BMW530i said:
do your front cupholders work, if so how much?
I have already a buyer for the cupholders. If he backs down for any reason, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Coco77840 said:
The car is currently in Houston, and will be transported to Austin this weekend. I have yet to see the car in person, as I wasn't planning on fixing it/parting out, rather export it overseas.

Thornton,

I will get you the part number by Saturday/Sunday. (I don't know whether it's DSP or non-DSP).
thanks I appreciate it

1 - 20 of 47 Posts