BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
760 is BAE
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into a medium crash the other day and smashed a small portion of my drivers side hood and fender and lightly scraped all the way down the side of the car. She still drives great. I will post some pics shortly. Insurance will probubally say they will total it and I haven't been driving it much because I just got my jeep jk and I have my 06 760li.

Car is metalic silver with grey interior 2004 model year.

If there are any parts you need post the request here and if I have them I will pm you the price. Everything functions good except logic 7 / drivers occupancy sensor / rear passenger sun shade.

·
760 is BAE
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures

·
760 is BAE
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry never got your post dany. Thanks for all the pm's I received. car has been parted out completely all that is left is a funny looking shell. I made out with 21k after buying it back from insurance company and parting it out. I bought it from the in surance company for 5.5k out of a 16k settlement. I am happy how all this went and I am glad I still have my othere 760li. with the money I got back i will soon be in a f02 760li :D

insurance company - state farm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.