BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Grey interior black exterior

A great well maintained car...... got into a wreck a few weeks back so I am going to start parting it out. engine i thought was sold already guy changed his mind so i still have that, it runs great no knocking no nothing. Ill be asking for the parts 25% off average salvage value so if you want a deal you can surely get one. Tranny is very very good well maintained..... actually I just serviced that sucker like 3 months ago and put new filter and redline atf in it. brakes good wheels good radiator brand new, the whole coolant system was recently overhauled.

It has the sport package and the 5 speed automatic transmission with the triptronic shifting.

The passenger door got damaged and right front fender. and windshield is now cracked.

I live in Kirksville MO

Email for info or pictures. [email protected]

parts that are paid for and taken.
abs module
air pump
fsu
rims
tires
sport trim
window motors

From what i understand Im offering around half of salvage prices for these parts way cheaper than ones i see on ebay as well. I'm not a parts supplier just a BMW guy who got into a wreck. you'll have to be patent with me on me getting parts to you, most of them are still on the car. for instance guys who bought parts from me last tuesday are getting them mailed out tomorrow.

if you want pics of something in particular i can get them, usually ill need a day or two to get to my buddies shop where the parts are at to get pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Dont worry everyone makes that mistake OP. the classifides section is where you're going to want to post this

·
Registered
954 Posts
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see a bar with an arrow which gives you the option to scoll through all the forums and classifides is at the very bottom

·
Registered
782 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts