Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can we get cheap BMW parts (OEM or aftermarket at all) in Australia guys?

Apart from eBay, anyone got any good places that don’t put the “euro tax” on??

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I read further and found you guys all recommending FCPEURO and pelican parts, all out of the states. Prices are great but what’s the shipping time like?

We talking greater than 2 weeks for stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
E34 lover
186 Posts
Only just read your post, I get my parts from clickableauto.com.au they’re in Melbourne and I have found them to be reasonably priced and they have delivered to me in Adelaide within 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am tried Pelican Parts. Beware of customs, as they will charge import tax on anything over $1000 AUD. Shipping is really expensive, since they use FedEX. However, in saying that, if it's a small item, it will work out to be much cheaper than BMW Australia.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you do import from US, FCP has the best freight prices in my experience. Between FCP and ECS, I've probably spent $30k. I prefer FCP.

Also check Schiedmann out of Europe, great range, prices and freight cost. This is where I sourced most of my F10 parts.

Locally, imparts seems popular and cheap but I don't know what the range is like.

Note that GST may apply to any order, regardless of value. You roll the dice. You will certainly get charged GST if the value exceeds AUD$1k, excluding freight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts