BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I go in Portland to find parts? Will the dealership have 1988 325 parts? Or do I need to find some place online or an independent shop in town?

I assume the belts, plugs, wires, fluids, can be found at most good auto parts stores. But what about the belt tensioner, and any other specific items?

Can someone recommend a place and recommend the proper brands? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i always go online for parts, mostly www.bavauto.com . But if I need something really quick I just go to a chain like autozone. I know that doesn't specifically answer your question as far as places in portland go, but hopefully it helps a little

·
Registered
175 Posts
def. dont go to a dealership, you will pay out the ass for parts. I would go with bimmerboys statement. Bavauto.com had parts for decent prices. I would do Autozone for anything little like brakes, fluids, etc...and bavauto for the rest.

·
Registered
E92 07 328xi, 04 F350 6.0, 92 Jetta Carat
2,507 Posts
just do a search for online stores. there are plenty out there with good prices and then only time i step foot in a local auto parts store is to get shop towels or cleaning supplies. I am to picky to use their parts or trust them..

·
Registered
237 Posts
Pelicanparts.com is usually a good one to find BMW parts on....

Only had good experiences with them and great customer service :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts