Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum any help appreciated. I recently replaced the satellite in the passenger door, now I have no lights on dash and seatbelt warning and light goes away when I buckle in, but whether there is someone in the passenger seat or not, the I drive will not tell me to fasten passenger seatbelt and I have no chimes, lights or faults stored in safety modules.. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
935 Posts
New to forum any help appreciated. I recently replaced the satellite in the passenger door, now I have no lights on dash and seatbelt warning and light goes away when I buckle in, but whether there is someone in the passenger seat or not, the I drive will not tell me to fasten passenger seatbelt and I have no chimes, lights or faults stored in safety modules.. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
Mine has never asked me to put on any seatbelts in any way. Is it supposed to do that?

Anyway it might be that the seat occupy sensor is broken (if you have one installed?)

Skickat från min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my car has always had an airbag light on due to the faulty satellite in the door. I replaced and coded new module, now all error lights are gone. The seatbelt light on My dash comes on along with the gong and visual saying “fasten safety belt” and won’t go away until I buckle in. Which is good but I was told and seen other 745is say “fasten passenger safety belt” when there is someone sitting in passenger. I was thinking maybe the seat occupancy sensor was faulty even though it’s not throwing codes? I would just replace it but the comfort seats are so complicated to reassemble.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts