BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Passenger seat occupancy sensor bypass help

11137 Views 22 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Knight54
I'm trying to install a bypass my passenger side occupancy sensor. I cannot find the sensor itself.. It's an 05 745i. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Yeah found one in 2 sec.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Airbag-Bypass-Seat-Occupancy-Sensor-Mat-Emulator-E46E36E38E39E60E65M3M5Z3X5-/160876088549
I'm trying to install a bypass my passenger side occupancy sensor. I cannot find the sensor itself.. It's an 05 745i. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Srry i ment the occupancy sensor on my car i have the bypass i just cant find where to plug it in at
That link he provided tells you how to install it.
Oh i thought it was it to buy it ill check it out thanks
Will that work for drivers side?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
The bypass itself is supposed to work on either side they both use the same sensor i just cant see the sensor itself.. I might have to just take the seat out completly
Knight i dont know if you got this taking care but i took mine 750 to the BMW dealer because on the sensor and they inform me that BMW had extended the warranty to 10 yrs you may want to call your local BMW. i had the airbag malfunction msg.
I havent done it yet but i am def gonna call them before i start it because i didnt not know that.. Thanks i will be calling first thing tommorow.
Keep us posted, as I would like to know too.
I havent done it yet but i am def gonna call them before i start it because i didnt not know that.. Thanks i will be calling first thing tommorow.
yeah i just got a 2006 BMW 750Li from one of my boys and it had the seat occupancy/airbag sign on. since it had a campaing recall on the vehicle wich it has to do with reprograming the whole vehicle i ask them about the seat ocupancy and they told me that BMW extended to 10 yr. so its worth a try. here is the airbag warranty number 65 75 06 it was cover under. what year its your car
Kmatthews
I just got it done this past thrusday above is the warranty number from. My invoice.
Its an 05
yeah i just got a 2006 BMW 750Li from one of my boys and it had the seat occupancy/airbag sign on. since it had a campaing recall on the vehicle wich it has to do with reprograming the whole vehicle i ask them about the seat ocupancy and they told me that BMW extended to 10 yr. so its worth a try. here is the airbag warranty number 65 75 06 it was cover under. what year its your car
Mines a 06 too
Kmatthews
I just got it done this past thrusday above is the warranty number from. My invoice.
Did they charge u anything (diagnostic fees, etc..)
Kmatthews
They said they will charge if its not cover by the 10 yr warranty that they extended i put the warranty code on the previous msg
Matthews Do you have rear entetaiment on ur 750
No
Matthews Do you have rear entetaiment on ur 750
I wanted to find one to put in but they way too pricey... Isnt that only facory on european models?
is there a way to reset air bag light and seatbelt message on by 745li without having to buy models.... both front airbag are deployed and passanger side seatbealt is locked. the rest of the airbags are good.. thanks
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.