·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2005 BMW X5 3.0i.
I tried to connect my phone to my car
but i cant find passkey anywhere.
anyone knows?

i tried 1234, 0000, 2005, 4321, 1111. still not working.
:cry:

·
Registered
50 Posts
try pairing the other way

When I tried to pair my Blackberry 8830 with 2009 X5 the car could not find the phone even though the phone was in "Allow other devices to find me" mode. So I did a "Search for other devices" from the phone and that worked.

I am pretty sure we used 1234 or 0000.

·
Drivin' the dream
187 Posts
I also have a 2005 X5. The bluetooth passkey is on a card that comes with the car. If you cannot find that card, search this site for possibly finding a sticker under the spare tire that shows the code. When my X5 was about a year old, the bluetooth module failed and was replaced by the dealer. They did not give me the new passcode. I had to go back to the dealer and they were able to plug in and tell me the passcode. So you have that option too. It is a unique four digit code.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The blue tooth module should have a sticker on it with the passcode. In my 06 the module is located under and slightly to the front of the the disc player. Might have to remove the spare to see the sticker. The dealer can also flash the memory and pull up the passcode.

·
Registered
405 Posts
When I tried to pair my Blackberry 8830 with 2009 X5 the car could not find the phone even though the phone was in "Allow other devices to find me" mode. So I did a "Search for other devices" from the phone and that worked.....
That's what I did too.

I have no idea what the passcode is on our 2009 35d. But when you pair them by having your phone find the X5 YOU get to set the passcode for the pairing via the phone then 'key it in' via the iDrive.

Funf Dreisig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.