BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking for info on getting a PCD date scheduled and from searching it seems that my CA could schedule soon after my vehicle is ordered. However, I'm being told by my CA that the dates cannot be scheduled until the vehicle hits the water.

Currently my vehicle should be around Production Code 180. The 800 number to track it says production is complete and is awaiting to be released to the carrier. The vehicle was ordered on 10/30.

Any tips or information?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Unless it is a South African built 3 series or European Re-Delivery, it can get scheduled once it goes into status 112. The only other exception to this is model year changeover. We have to wait for the EPA releases before we can schedule.

If it is a South African built 3 series, a date can't be scheduled until it actually arrives at the port. ED vehicles have to clear customs before a date can be confirmed.

Hope that helps :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Johnathan.

It's actually a 135i without ED. Is there any other info I may be able to pass along to my CA that may help me?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks Johnathan.

It's actually a 135i without ED. Is there any other info I may be able to pass along to my CA that may help me?
hey my 335i was just released also to the port. I ordered on 10/29 so maybe we will be at the performance center at the same time.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thanks Johnathan.

Just sent you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts