BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most fun/quick/cheapest used bmw out there? Just for an enjoyable daily driver that I can take to car meets on weekends

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,571 Posts
BMW like that aren***8217;t cheap. The most expensive BMW is the cheap one. The least expensive BMW is the one that gives value approximately what you paid for.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For fun, quick, and cheap, I don***8217;t think you can beat the e36 M3 at the moment. You can pick a decent one up for 6-10k. Another good choice would be the e46 330i, it would be a more comfortable daily and almost as fast. Both will be relatively cheap to maintain in BMW terms. If you go with a 5-series, the 6-cyl are sluggish, and the v8s can get expensive to maintain. If you want to spend less than $4k, then buy anything you can find, but it will likely need repairs and not be a good daily, unless you have a backup. I have a e36 M3 and a e90 335xi, parts for the e36 are 1/3 of the price.

·
Registered
243 Posts
What is the most fun/quick/cheapest used bmw
A blatant contradiction of terms. Unless, of course, you can turn a wrench, solve problems with a good sense of intuition and basic knowledge, and embrace a DIY attitude. Then, you might have a chance.:roundel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts