BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, hopefully I'll be ordering my E90 325i shortly once I settle on a dealer. I'm thinking about Sparkling Graphite on either Sand or Terra Leather with ZSP, PP, Xenons , 6 Speed, Logic 7. I want to do the Performance Center Delivery as it's only about an hour away from my home and I'd like to revisit the factory/ museum. My questions are:
1. Do you still pay the $645 in destination charges for the PC Dev. or is it waived?
2. Do instructors actually take you out on the track for a few minutes in your car to teach you a few quick basics?
3.Has the Spartanburg BMW Museum been updated at all( in terms of cars in the museum) in the last 3 years?
4. What other perks or problems come with doing a delivery via the Performance Center?
Thanks!

· Registered
77 Posts
Here are three answers

1. You still pay it.
2. About 90 minutes in a car like yours. You get to slide their car around, not your beauty.
3. dont know.
4. Night at hotel, dinner, breakfast.

Andm99 said:
Well, hopefully I'll be ordering my E90 325i shortly once I settle on a dealer. I'm thinking about Sparkling Graphite on either Sand or Terra Leather with ZSP, PP, Xenons , 6 Speed, Logic 7. I want to do the Performance Center Delivery as it's only about an hour away from my home and I'd like to revisit the factory/ museum. My questions are:
1. Do you still pay the $645 in destination charges for the PC Dev. or is it waived?
2. Do instructors actually take you out on the track for a few minutes in your car to teach you a few quick basics?
3.Has the Spartanburg BMW Museum been updated at all( in terms of cars in the museum) in the last 3 years?
4. What other perks or problems come with doing a delivery via the Performance Center?
Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.