BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does BMW provide and what is expected of customer when taking delivery at Spartanburg?(airline tickets, hotel, ground transportation, food, etc.)

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
You have to provide your own transpotation to SC.

BMW Provides:
-Ride from Airport (assuming you fly in) to the hotel
-Hotel Room
-Dinner the night before delivery
-Breakfast the morning of delivery
-Lunch at the Performance Center

That is what I got when I took delivery of my coupe in 2002.

·
Registered
942 Posts
if you are renting a car that will allow you to do a one way rental, you can also call from the airport and the hotel with pick you up in a BMW. all of the rest previously mentioned is included.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excitmnt94 said:
if you are renting a car that will allow you to do a one way rental, you can also call from the airport and the hotel with pick you up in a BMW. all of the rest previously mentioned is included.
That's exactly what we did.

We also considered Amtrak and called the Marriott and they said they would pick us up at the train station if that's what we decided to do. $475 for 2 train tickets vs $68 for a one way car rental made the decision easy!

The Other Tom said:
...and a fun time
WAY fun time!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
It's a great experience ! What are you picking up ? I picked up my wife's X3 in May of this year.The only sad part was not being able to tour the Factory,but I had the opportunity to experience A ED the following week for my Dealership.My sory and pictures are posted om my site .Take a lot of pictures !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.