Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to find the back seat cover for the 3series to protect against the dogs. I am almost positive the BMW made one I can not seem to find it anywhere:bigpimp:

·
Dog fight anyone?
1,066 Posts
rgorm said:
does anyone know where to find the back seat cover for the 3series to protect against the dogs. I am almost positive the BMW made one I can not seem to find it anywhere:bigpimp:
I've seen it too in the 3-series Accessory Catalog...

Bavarian Auto sells one too for 39.90 - www.bavauto.com

</IMG>

·
detour in Ingolstadt
3,180 Posts
Dogs are the last thing I would put in my car right before children under 15 and/or car seats.

·
Registered
868 Posts
This is so weird...I was just about to ask this same question. And yes, I would much rather have a dog in my car than a rugrat kid.

·
Registered
868 Posts
x3Bruin said:
I've seen it too in the 3-series Accessory Catalog...

Bavarian Auto sells one too for 39.90 - www.bavauto.com

</IMG>
where do you see this for 39.90? i see it for 69...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cliff3 said:
The front seat only is $40. I bought the one I use from Autosport and it appears to be a bit cheaper, plus they have more color choices.
Thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a cover since we ordered the car. $300 for the BMW one was a little rich for my taste.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I posted a review of the BMW Rear Seat Saver a few months back for the E46. I am almost positive that it can be used on the E90. It is awesome, and I think I got it from Circle for less than $150. It covers the doors too. My Bulldog is no longer a problem in the back seat and it also comes in handy when transporting anything that is dirty or could scratch or mess up your back seat...

Anyway, do a search for rear seat saver and see what pops up.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Oh well, my dog would be too huge for the bimmer. I use my MB sedan to take her to the vet or whatever. That car is 20 years old anyway. She is a 120lbs Newfoundland. Not to mention having to vaccume the fur balls afterward. Thank goodness she doesn't drool.

·
Registered
868 Posts
There's a bunch of them on Ebay for less than $40...I'll probably get one of those.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Yeh!:thumbup:

·
Dog fight anyone?
1,066 Posts
sunnyd13 said:
By the way, x3Bruin, your dogs are really cute. What are their names?
Ginger (left) and Zoe (right).

Zoe is much bigger now, she was about 11 weeks old and 12lbs in that pic. She's about 53 lbs now, but still very cute.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here's my backseat driver...

·
Registered
70 Posts
oops...here's the photo!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts