Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
superwagon pilot
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever heard of the Conjahelia Flats in Lancaster Co? It's some kind of nature area. I'm looking for more info on where it's at.

Any help?

·
superwagon pilot
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Phil.
That's what I was looking for now I just need to find it's location (boat slip address, or something). Hopefully the correct spelling will help. I narrowed it down to the susquehana somewhere slightly north of Conwingo and the Muddy Run Creek, but that still leaves a big area.

I'll be strapping a canoe to the top of our 3 and go looking for bald eagles once I do.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Josh (PA) said:

Found what I needed here:Paddling the Flats

Thanks again for your help :thumbup:
Never been there to paddle Josh, but is ~ 12 miles from my house. Please let me know when you are coming and I will make a point to meet up with you.:)

Might even show you the roads where I almost took out the cows:yikes:

·
superwagon pilot
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM 325xiT said:

Never been there to paddle Josh, but is ~ 12 miles from my house. Please let me know when you are coming and I will make a point to meet up with you.:)

Might even show you the roads where I almost took out the cows:yikes:
Wendy and I will probably head up there next weekend weather permitting. We're pretty into hiking/nature watching, and I've read that there's something like 24 immature bald eagles hunting the waters at this locale. Might make for some interesting watching.

I'll have a canoe strapped to the top of the 3, that should make my weight and center of gravity much closer to the XiT's, if it wasn't for your broken and missing clutch pedal, maybe you'd give me a run for my money. :lmao:

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Josh (PA) said:

Wendy and I will probably head up there next weekend weather permitting. We're pretty into hiking/nature watching, and I've read that there's something like 24 immature bald eagles hunting the waters at this locale. Might make for some interesting watching.

I'll have a canoe strapped to the top of the 3, that should make my weight and center of gravity much closer to the XiT's, if it wasn't for your broken and missing clutch pedal, maybe you'd give me a run for my money. :lmao:
Maybe I can get Al to do a quick retro fit for the clutch:dunno: :p I got your center of gravity buddy:mad:

It is a beautiful area where you are going. I'm sure you'll have a great experience:thumbup: If you mean the 30th weekend I'll be in town but have family thing on Sunday. This weekend I out for tuna:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts