BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
I've been to most of them at least once...

Don Rosen BMW seems the most mod-friendly dealer in the area. Most of the cars parked for service seem to have had some sort of aftermarket stuff installed.

Devon Hill has a great service department, and is a Dinan shop. They did an awesome job mounting my snows on M68s and did it without scratching them.

Otto's BMW is where I go for all my regular service. Always good, always professional.

West German BMW is the pits. I will never go there again.

·
Brilliant!
9,932 Posts
Thompson BMW in Doylestown is where I go and they have always been great. Always a loaner even if you didn't buy there.

They even helped alee with his nav software upgrade and I think they didn't charge him, did they Al?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Otto's is responsible for my steering troubles, but I agree with Alee, they're an otherwise excellent service department. I live 2 miles from Don Rosen, although use them only for parts. They like to overcharge...$130 asked to mount four tires because they're "sport 17"inchers).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so it's between Otto's and Don Rosen for me...... Does DR give loaners (BMW) if you didn't buy there? I know Otto's doesn't. I just want somewhere that isn't going to give me flack because of my mods...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
They give you plenty of slack. Made me rent a car while mine was looked at by the area factory rep. $30 a day (Neon)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts