BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked in the manual and couldn't find how to program the phone number with a extension number into the phone book. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
cheers
vern

·
Registered
985 Posts
I have a 2008 535 and the car automatically uploads the phone numbers and extentions programmed into my cell phone when connected by bluetooth.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I could not find this either. But my 2010 535 w/ Nav now has a feature where you can key in extensions when you need them. Works great. Yours may have it as well.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could not find this either. But my 2010 535 w/ Nav now has a feature where you can key in extensions when you need them. Works great. Yours may have it as well.
Wher can you find it?
cheers
vern

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2008 535 and the car automatically uploads the phone numbers and extentions programmed into my cell phone when connected by bluetooth.
Thanks for the information. I checked with Sprint and I can't add the ext. on to the number
I have to wait until I get connected and then punch in the ext.
cheers
vern

·
Registered
25 Posts
P for pause to insert extension

You will have to insert "P" pause on your cell phone and type the extension that prompts the phone to let the number ring then dial extension. That is the same way I use for my voicemail P then type in your password so you don't have to type in your password everytime you call voicemail.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You will have to insert "P" pause on your cell phone and type the extension that prompts the phone to let the number ring then dial extension. That is the same way I use for my voicemail P then type in your password so you don't have to type in your password everytime you call voicemail.
My problem is when I use the blue tooth, because I can't put the ext on to the phone # I have to wait until the connection is made then punch the ext # in on the cell phone.
cheers
vern

1 - 7 of 7 Posts