BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what this message means, my V551 Motorola stopped working all of the sudden...I get this "phone connected?" message on the nav screen, i tried pairing it all over again, but I still get the same message. Does anyone know what it could be, could this be a phone problem or an actual problem with the bluetooth in the X5? :dunno: Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
king of trolls said:
Does anyone know what this message means, my V551 Motorola stopped working all of the sudden...I get this "phone connected?" message on the nav screen, i tried pairing it all over again, but I still get the same message. Does anyone know what it could be, could this be a phone problem or an actual problem with the bluetooth in the X5? :dunno: Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
On the V551, go to "settings", "Connections", "Bluetooth", " Device History", "BMWxxxx",

Then see if it is set to "ask", or "automatic". Chagne to "automatic" if it is not set as such.

Also make sure that Bluetooth power is set to always "on"

·
Registered
2 Posts
"phone connected" message on nav screen

Does anyone know how to turn off this message if no phone is in use? My car is a 2006 750Li. At the top of the nav screen there is a signal strength indicator, and the message: "phone connected?". Thanks for any help.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts